Win more than 20 to 30 dollars a day .....Yes it's the truth


Neobux For Everyone

On this page I’ll explain to you everything you must know before you register atNeobux. 
1).Neobux is a PTC site that pays instantly wheater is 2$ or 3000$(believe me I’ve seen payment proofs for over 3000$).I’ve attached some photos so you can see for yourself.All you must do is view advertisments(minimum 4ads/day for a limited amount of time,for 30 sec).You are paid for each ad you view with 0.01$.So this makes it 1.2$ a month but don’t stop reading here,go at 5). to see how you can reach to have 500$ a month or more.
2).Throughout this post you will find my Neobux link so whenever you are ready to sign up please copy/paste it  in your browser bar (DON’T CLICK IT.IT WILL REDIRECT YOU TO A USELESS PAGE)to become my refferer and help me out a bit(after 30 days of registration you will ask other people to do the same thing for you.Believe me!Plus if you sign up from my banner you won’t have any disadvantages,you’ll have the same advantages as signing up from their site plus you help me out a bit to raise some money.) 

MY NEOBUX LINK: http://www.neobux.com/?r=kamatchou1980


DON’T FORGET TO COPY/PASTE IT!!!) 
3).To recieve money from Neobux you will need a PayPal or AlertPay account which is very simple to make.For PayPal enter www.paypal.com (COPY/PASTE IT IN YOUR BROWSER TAB).The most important things you must know about making a PayPal account are that you should select Personal user(who shop online) because the others are for bussinesmen and companies.Secondly you need a VISA or VISA Electron card.From this on you should only follow the easy steps that PayPal will guide you through. 
4).First of all when you acces my link resist the urge to click your advertisments.You will see 2 timers.One is the current server time and one is Advertisments reset time.When you first click your ads you should click them when server time is early (ex:04:21 AM) so the next day you will have about 20 hours to click your ads.BEWARE:AFTER YOU CLICK YOUR ADS FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS TIMER WON’T CHANGE.SO IF YOU CLICKED THE ADS AT 4 AM SERVER TIME,THE NEXT DAY AT 4AM YOUR  ADS WILL RESET.SO CHOSE A CONFORTABLE PERIOD OF TIME FOR CLICKING THE ADS BEACUSE AS IN MY EX. YOU WILL HAVE TIME FROM 4 AM TO 23:59 PM TO CLICK YOUR ADS<-20 HOURS TO CLICK THEM). 
MY NEOBUX LINK:http://www.neobux.com/?r=kamatchou1980 (DON’T FORGET TO COPY/PASTE IT!!!) 
5).So everything you must do on neobux is clicking 4 ads a day but this will only bring you 1.20$/month.Wasted time you would say,but that’s not true.You can rent some refferals(real people that when they click their ad,for each ad they click you get money too<-but you must pay them 0.25$each/month) or after 30 days on their site you could get some direct ones(people that click your link and for each ad they click you get money too).BUT REFFERALS ARE NOT SLAVES!!!THEY GET THEIR 0.01$ TOO BUT THEY ALSO HELP OTHER PEOPLE TO GET MONEY.LIKE I ASK YOU TO HELP ME. 
On Neobux there are 2 types of memberships.The one you begin with is Standard and for one of your refferals click you get 0.005$.The second one is Golden and for one of your refferal click you get 0.01$ like for your clicks,and has several other advantages.But while Standard is free for everyone golden costs 90$(money you can make only from Neobux in 2-3 months from your registration).So this is the reason my I ask you to join Neobux from MY NEOBUX LINK : http://www.neobux.com/?r=kamatchou1980 
 (DON’T FORGET TO COPY/PASTE IT!!!) to help me out gain some more $$$ while you get richer too. 
Now you ask yourself:ok,my direct refferals don’t click(but I haven’t paid for them so I am not loosing money) but my rented refferals don’t click(which I paid for so I am loosing money ),what should I do?It’s simple!!!For 0.07$ you can recycle them.This means that your refferal will be exchanged with another reffereal that have made at least 5 clicks in 10 days. 
PLUS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT NEOBUX IS SECURED AND CERTIFIED AND HAS SOME VERY IMPORTNAT TOS WHICH YOU SHOULD OBBEY IN ORDER NOT TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNTED BANNED.I’LL POST THEM IN SEVERAL LANGUAGES HERE. 
MY NEOBUX LINKhttp://www.neobux.com/?r=kamatchou1980 (DON’T FORGET TO COPY/PASTE IT!!!) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Biografia Grupo Rivales De San Pedro

Elon Musk says monster Tesla seen on racetrack will go into production by summer 2020